May 16, 2009

chemistry.

Soooo, I finally make a thread in complaints. My favorite forum. And it was about how I found naked pictures on my little sisters old phone, possibly from her 13ish year old boyfriend. I'm aware that it's a 'touchy subject' but it's not the only one in the forums, especially if you go to help with life. But nooooo, my first thread has to be locked for being a serious matter. It was a popular thread too ;_; people actually commented. I was afraid it would fail.

Oh well. I did it. I feel accomplished.

Went to see X-men origins and it was gooood. Me, Brandon and Steve went shopping afterwards. But I'm broke.

I'm tired, feeling lonely and wanting to sleep but I don't feel at home so I can't.

A girl working at the Buckle said that me and Brandon had a style that worked together. We seemed to have a chemistry. She commented that if we weren't walking with eachother we wouldn't look as well. She said she could tell that we were close... :'( we do work together so well. Well, at least we're a lot alike. It just makes me feel more lonely.

Mom went into my room while I was gone and messed it up really badly. Didn't put anything back. That's what I came home to. At least I got Tia to get her stuff out of my closet. I haven't had a closet in a while now.

<3

No comments: