May 28, 2009

Jello

I'm making rainbow jello. like what's pictured below but mine are in clear cups.The process takes several hours, and I want to bring them in to share at work tomorrow. I started as soon as I got home, and I know it's kinda late, but I still have blue and purple to add into it so I'm still up waiting to finish it up. It's VERY time consuming. It looks bitchin' though.

So I'm sitting in the kitchen with my laptop, because there's no sense in me sitting upstairs when I know I'm just going to fall asleep or get distracted. I'm not exactly being quiet I'm typing and walking around the floor and brushing my teeth and running the water and ice cube thing on the fridge... But for some reason my dad doesn't hear that and comes out of his bedroom in tighty fucking whities. I didn't look. I know better than to look when someone is entering a room at night here.

What gets me is that he YELLS AT ME because he came out here and I just happen to be here. Seriously? I'm working on something >:(

But anyway, It's quite fun. in about 15 minutes I can do the blue and only have purple left! I'm actually tired. Probably because I know I can't just go to bed. Also I have to go to town early in the morning to make sure I have time to drop the extra jello off at Brandon's before work. I don't even know HOW I'm gonna transport all this though :(

nevermind. Just searched the cabinets. found two good sized lidded trays. YAY!

Now, to clean them out!
<3

No comments: