November 24, 2008

Tires and Vampires

I was about to ask my dad for a little help with buying tires for my car... but right as I was about to open my mouth he started to talk to mom about how fleetwood (the factory that his factory is owned by) closed down 8 plants. That means him having a job in the future may be unlikely.

So yeah... It looks like I'm on m own with the tires, despite Christmas coming up. Jacob changed my oil for me though, thankfully.

So Glass House is really poorly written.. Well, not so much poorly written, but it wasn't with written like a book should be. It's like, a book version of a tv show. It's kinda how I write actually, with little jokes and character interaction that doesn't really suite a book. I can -totally- imagine this being a tv series though. I'd watch it. Plus, the first main villian in the book is a vampire named -brandon-.... it made my imagination veeery veeery happy. hell, it gave my imagination a hard on. :D

I don't like how all of the characters have exrtemely common names. Claire, Brandon, Monica. Hell, even in my small group of high school friends one of us had a somewhat uncommon name (me)... It would add a little personality to the book if SOMEONE had a name that wasn't ultra common. story isn't so bad. The author kinda created a unique isolated town, like the one in The Lost Boys... I mean, it's a place that's secretly a vampire town. A lost of people are oblivious to it. blah blah blah. I just hope something -good- happens soon. I'm almost 1/2 way through it. It's too bad that the vamps are the bad guys though. ): that means no sexy vampy scenes for me.






anyway. <3
S

No comments: