November 22, 2008

my books, a boy, and my brother

My books came today. I wished they'd made a note in the description that the main character was a 16/17 year old in college. I wouldn't have gotten them had I known. :\ main characters should be semi-normal people with certain traits that make them special enough to have a book written on their behalf, or at least normal people going through a big and interesting situation (like 13 little blue envelopes girl... whatever her name was)

I'm gonna keep reading anyways, since I've got nothing else to do. I mean, it's probably better than twilight, and if I end up liking it I won't be some fan-tard statistic. How the hell does psychotic stalker= romantic cuz a hundred some year old guy following around a 17 year old girl is creepy as fuck, I don't care -how- young he looks.

but anyway. I'm gonna read the first book with hopes that it at least kills time and entertains me, then if I hate it, I'll read Stolen next (the book that takes place after Bitten)




and my brother found out that I used to have a crush on his friend Brian (like, when I was yooooung and stupid and in middle school) and now everyone is like "omg, if things don't work out with brandon you should totally go out with brian" which, yeah, I'd give him a chance, but fuck, I don't even want to THINK that me and Brandon won't be forever. I said it in an older entry, I think he's the one. one what? I'm not so sure, but god knows I don't want to be without him even in the bad times.

anywho, if my feelings of sick grossness clears up (really runny nose and icky stomach) jacob is taking me out to go bowling with him and his friends. it's better than sitting at home alone I guess.

<3
s

No comments: