November 09, 2008

I'm gonna start making clothes, like I've been wanting to. Starting easy, making little goth tutus. they cost about $7 to make, and I could sell it for $15. make 3 a week and if they -sell- (considering that they're cheaper than the others I hope they do) that'll be $24 a week I didn't have. They look like they're a quick to make thing too. so I'll be getting almost $50 extra every pay time (which is bi-weekly)... If I can make other stuff, that'll be even more money.

I miss brandon.

We all went to Pizza Hut, so I got to see him for a while, but I forgot to bring him his pictures that I made ): I feel horrible, cuz now I have something to look at til tuesday when I get to see him next, but he only has the old note I gave him. I want my emo back.

Much <3
S

No comments: