November 08, 2008

day one

I went to Rural King at 9 in the morning to see Brandon, who didn't work until 12. I can't drive cuz I don't have the CARD that says I passed my drivers test, and because I'm not insured to drive alone (I'm sure I mentioned this already) but I sat in the car til 10 when Wendy's opened, walked there in the cold, sat there for an hour until I got bored, walked back in the even colder cold, sat in the car more, and finally Brandon got there and it was worth it all.

I hung around with him, went to lunch with my mom (he gets in trouble if I just stand there and hang around) went back and he took his lunch :) Tacos. Then I took a nap in his car until a little bit before he and mom were off work. just for that small amount of time that we were together all the cold and rain and waiting was worth it.

I feel lonely and anti-social right now. I don't wanna ride to town with anyone, not because I can drive, but because I don't wanna be around people. I don't check my phone anymore because I know he can't text me. But I still keep it next to me in case....

I'm alone. I want my baby back.

<3
S

No comments: