October 27, 2013

Yesterday I took a friend to her photoshoot. They're actually really boring I'd you aren't the model or photographer. But i like helping people out and it was cool to see. I should have been a little more directive with models when I used to try photogrphy. But tv and all that always makes it look like you just take pictures while a model randomly picks poses. 

Nope. 

Then I had a shadow of a migraine. The "aura" but that's normal. 

Went to get a tattoo. It only took an hour and it's gorgeous. But my migraine did an ultra progression and for the first time ever I threw up not once, but 3 times. Every time I drank water. Every time I took pills. Half of what I threw up occurred when my stomach was dry. Throwing up food with no stomach acids is fucking awful. 

And I contemplated going to the hospital but I can't afford a couple grand just to maybe get an IV and maybe a Tylenol. 

And I still have a headache today. But I'm eating and drinking just fine. 

Aaron drove me home so I can't go get more A&D for my tattoo OR excedrin or even have my yarn that I left in my car. I couldn't drive myself though on account of light sensitivity and throwing up a lot. 

Fuck my day. It was awesome and really awful at the same time. 

XoXo,
S

No comments: