October 24, 2013

The difference between Internet memes and statistics/facts

(I wrote this before my last post but my phone never publishes from home?)

I really hate when Obama haters post really stupid and factless shit to "prove their point." 

A photo of Obama golfing next to a photo of Bush reading to kids? Yes. I'm sure that Obama never does anything but golf and vacation. Bush never golfed or had fun ever. He always was out doing good deeds which Obama never ever does. This photo is equal to statistics because you put two real photos next to each other. 

So if I take a photo of you on the toilet and put it next to a photo of me working in a homeless shelter and put then next to one another on Facebook it means that I'm a good person always doing good stuff (even though I'm usually watching Netflix) and you just spend your life shitting. It's not even an inaccurate statement since people actually spend a good part of their life on the toilet and maybe I do occasionally help the needy. So yep. I'm a good amazing person and you just shit a lot. 

Yep. Those are facts. 


No comments: