October 25, 2013

I always listen, but I speak to deaf ears.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're literally supposed to be the person I can talk to and open up with. But you don't even let me. 

It's like I get to the thesis statement of my research paper and you disliked my wording or punctuation or you just don't care for the subject so you write a contradictory remark and give it an f. 

And god forbid I try to argue this grade with you. God forbid I try to bring up this whole idea and try to explain my paper to you and why you should read it. You'll just repeat that remark. 

It's not even maliciously. Maybe you think you're being cute or flirty. But it ISNT a research paper. They're my thoughts and feelings and things that I want to share with you. I don't open up to many people. I don't even try. And you just shoot me down when I try with you. 

The one person who is supposed to listen. 

No comments: