May 21, 2012

El Phono

I had a great idea for a post while I was working and I told myself it was too awesome to forget so I didn't write it down. Yeah, I forgot.

I finally got my new phone. It cost me lots and lots of money (about $200 before the mail in rebate of $50). It's not a smart phone. It doesn't have games that I can play. It doesn't connect to the internet. It's a phone, a messaging device, and a camera. I think it also has basic stuff like an alarm and a notepad and a calendar that you can put stuff on, but hell if I know. It's basic. I LOVE it. I want to text EVERYONE because I'm not tied to facebook through my phone anymore. When I'm bored I don't get on facebook, I text someone. Hopefully it's a lot cheaper because I'm on the plan all by myself now. Unlimited text, 450 call minutes a month. That's all I freaking need. I may not even need unlimited text but who knows, maybe this will the be start of super talker me.

I'm glad I finally did it. And if I keep my old smartphone charged I can still connect to wifi with it, and I think i still have blue tooth, which means I can put my pictures from my new phone onto my old one and then mount it as a USB (I'm not sure how to get the pictures onto my laptop since it doesn't have blue tooth like my last one did).

anyway, jon made me a cute snack so I'm going to eats it now.

XoXo,
S

No comments: