February 04, 2012

Trust is everything

Miss M, I don't know if you go back to check for replies, and I don't know if it tells you... So I'll just point out that I've also tried to stop referring to carbonated drinks altogether because soda just doesn't roll of the tongue like pop, and even pop is starting to feel weird because I know soda makes more sense. It's really awkward at work when I'm trying to figure out what drink someone wants. I'm like, "what kind of drink," and they ALWAYS think I'm talking about the size of the drink. ;_; Don't make me use those evil words, damn you.

ANYWAY.
Today I realized something about myself. I've started to let go of all the bad. I've started to get over my trust issues, and look past all the things that have hurt me in the past. I can say with confidence that Jon would never do something to intentionally hurt me. He'd never say something to test me, or to upset me because I upset him. He'd never cheat on me. I guess never is a permanent word. Who knows what will happen in the future? But right now I feel confidence in my relationship. When he says something that would have upset me if someone else had said it, I don' even care because I know he wouldn't have said it if he thought it would hurt me.

I fucking love this feeling. I've NEVER had it before with a guy. Trust is amazing.

<3
S

No comments: