February 14, 2012

No Minaj

I hate giving a fuck about celebrities, but I have a little bit of a hang over still from last nights valentine wine.


 


Dear Nicki Minaj, The red hooded 'dress' and red gloves has been done before. And done much better. So has that catholicism-esque pose.




You and the pope? Gaga and Jesus. Even Madonna touched on that shit, except what she did in HER day, and what Gaga did more recently were much bigger deals. You showed up late for this generations pseudo offensive religion reference costume party. And pretty much did a really bad job. Some consider Gaga to be an extension of Madonnas legacy. She does it and does it big and does it right. No need to try to do anything her or Madonna have done for another 10 or 20 years.

Plus, the Gaga's voice when she sings doesn't weird the shit out of me.

(I don't even like Madonna, but I respect the shit out of her past).

XoXo,
minorly hung over S

No comments: