January 05, 2012

my new year

The last 5 days have been a magical disaster.

I have my first session of counseling tomorrow. I'm separated from Michael officially now. We met with his counselor to talk it all out. The guy said that if I chose to I should start seeing him as I'm quite a hysterical girl who's life has been in quite a sad spot. As much as I've talked about how it's time for me to finally go get help to get out of my misery I never actual thought I'd get it.

Honestly, I feel really good and really happy right now. However, I keep making dumb choices. I never keep myself on track. I continuously start bad relationships and put the other's happiness before my own. I have issues to work out relating to my mom and sister, and probably some with my dad. Mostly with myself.

I got a new tattoo yesterday. "So often we live our lives in chains not knowing we're the one who holds the key"

I control my own life. I'll take care of myself. I'll date people who love and respect me for who I am and make friends who will appreciate me the same way. I will no longer feel responsible for the others problems and I understand that only they can fix them.

I'm kinda seeing someone now. We kissed on the new year. However, we're taking it slow so that I can feel out the relationship and how it develops and learning our compatibly before it's so serious that I feel like I can't leave.

I'm growing up, and I think I'm finally ready to. :)

XoXo,
S

No comments: