January 07, 2012

liiiiiiiife

My parents are officially divorced. I'm officially single/in a new relationship-thing/SOMETHING. I'm free. Fucking FREE.

I have my school books, my amazing hours, my classes start next week. New fresh infatuations with an amazing guy. Counseling. I'm in fucking counseling. It's kinda crazy. I never thought I'd do it but I did it.

It went well by the way. We just talked about stuff that's going on and gave him some background on my family and life. I think I'm going to start seeing him when I'm at IPFW for classes that way it's free.

I have a new tattoo. I'm not really trying to take care of it. Not washing, didn't get A&D for it... Just rub some lotion on it now and then and leave it be. It doesn't even hurt. No burn, nothing. And it's easily my favorite tattoo. I want more. SO MUCH MORE and I can HAVE them. I want my second lip piercing and some ear ones and maybe a dermal or two. A new hair cut? Hair dye?

I think things will be looking up. There will always be downs. But I think the ups are about to be more prevalent.

XoXo,
S

No comments: