October 01, 2011

Keep the implications of myself off your facebook status.

Don't build up walls and expect no one to see them. :\ It's a big fucking wall. No one is so blind that they won't see a big fucking wall.

You don't treat someone badly, or imply that there's something wrong with someone just because they see through you. Guess what? I'm not "fake." I've never accused anyone of being fake for putting up a front, even if the very act means projecting a false idea of yourself onto others to protect yourself. I've never implied anyone who needed help was weak or stupid.

Basically, you go through all the trouble of making barriers and pretending things are fine which ultimately shows that you have admitted to yourself that you may need someone to help you through whatever you're facing. Meaning you want someone to notice. But the person who notices first isn't the person you want it to be so you're mad at them and think they're a bitch because of it? Isn't this the same problem you had with me 4  years ago? The same reason that when we were at odds with each other the last few years I knew what it was that could hurt you?

I don't speak badly against others. We all have our own lives to worry about and live. Before you make assumptions about ME and try to start something with ME, remember that I'm not the one who hurt you, I'm the one who saw that you were hurting when you lied to the rest of the world and said you were fine.

Words for thought.

XoXo,
S

No comments: