September 30, 2011

Giving

I downloaded Desktop Ponies, so Pinkie Pie is hopping all over my screen being adorable. :D

I turned in my paper for Americorps through IPFW, and have some sort of orientation on Tuesday with a guy in my boyfriend's office (cuz, he works in the office that I turned my Americorps app into.)

Also, I donated blood for the first time yesterday. I felt super dizzy and weak for a few hours afterwards, but much better now. Mostly I feel good because I'm doing things that help. I have to complete 300 hours of volunteer work through the next year for Americorps, which isn't much. I wanted to do more, but the program through IPFW apparently will give me money to help with school loans 4 times, so it's not like I'll be missing out. I still want to do more. Maybe a year.

My birthday is coming up! Next week :D

XoXo,
S

No comments: