August 07, 2011

Search

my savings is now under $100. My dad took care of my car this month because he's amazing, you know?

I've applied for a shit load of places. I'm applying for more. It'd be different if I had my school money so I had something to work on until I got a job, but I won't get that for another week or so. I think I get a small check from 5 guys though, because I worked like 6 hours after my last pay period there.

I'll live. It's just shitty. I wanted to dye my hair black (because I have the dye already) for job-getting. Just until I land myself a job that is hopefully accepting or not caring about my hair. Staples is hiring, I've heard. I have an app for taco bell and Burlington Coat Factory too. Taco Bell is the most likely of all of them to let me do my hair. And they have one on campus if I wanted to transfer. And I hear they actually promote you and give you raises, but that may have just been the Decatur store.

I'm using Vampire Freaks to meet people just so I have people to talk to and maybe hang out with. :C

XoXo,
S

No comments: