August 04, 2011

++

I need a new banner for my blog but I haven't taken a good picture for that in a long time.

I want to make a banner for my dread falls site but I haven't made any yet and I'm not good at drawing. (ha, I could probably commission someone on Gaia to draw something really pretty for me for like 100K, which translates into maybe $10 irl, and that's if you invest is badly in the cash shop. I may end up doing that to promote myself anyway in the future.)

Still though, I'm trying to keep as positive as possible. It's kinda shit now, but that doesn't mean it can't get better somehow.

I've already configured my first order for my shop. :) Picked out the colors and what I'm going to do/make. And I've decided that I'm going to just use my flat iron for now, since it was about $40, and will cost MAYBE $50 to replace if it dies. But steamers in the price range all have reviews about manufacturer defects that haven't seem to have been taken care of.

I also keep forgetting that Michael owes me a little money, and my dad is giving me a little... so I will be able to pay for my car until I get a job :D Huge sigh of relief, right?

XoXo,
S

No comments: