June 02, 2011

Factories.

Post #500 WOW.

I just requested an interview with a local Pepsi Factory. I won't say I've been reduced to factory work, but I will say that it sucks that the only way to make money or get a job right now is to work at a damn factory. I've made minimum wage while showing a ridiculous amount of dedication to Wendy's for the last 5 years. Literally, it's 5 years this month. I've gotten NOTHING from them. NOTHING. My hours vary (though, rarely dip below 25, but that's just referring to my current location) and not just in amount. WHEN I work varies. Usually at night. But not always closes. I was hired as a dining room closer so why am I not closing dining room?

Also, factories are usually super lax on dress. They may have a uniform, and I may have to take my lip ring out, but the chances of not being able to have fabulous hair and painted nails seems slim. And the lifting would be great for my body and dieting.

If I get the job, it's going to be great, and it's also going to suck. Good money, full time, but also while going to school and I get the feeling it'll piss Michael off. I'm starting to not care. I could afford my own place with this pay. A decent view of the city from a one bedroom at 3 rivers.

XoXo,
S

No comments: