June 30, 2011

health

ebay is literally both the reason I'm able to keep going (aka, BUY THINGS) and the bane of my existence. I pair of knee high classic-colored converse for $15 less than store price BRAND NEW?! Honestly, I'd wear them under my pants 99.9% of the time. But I want them anyway. And they're sexy. And I'm a big high schooler at heart.

Speaking of me never growing up... Hot Topic was having a sale that was so retardedly cheap that I actually was a little giddy over it. No, seriously, I'm talking wallets for $3, headbands for $1.50. SHOES FOR $10. I didn't buy anything, but I touched everything in the entire store in like 5 minutes because I have shopping ADD as it is.

When school money comes in, I'm doing two things. Buying a pair of classic black high tops so I can match more outfits than my pink ones can (and I'm buying those from eBay, because it's cheaper by a LOT.) and a pair of white chucks and some of those new sharpie fabric staining markers. Or any type of white canvas shoes. Also, I'll be getting from ebay. Because it's a good fucking deal.

I'm still surprised at people's reactions to my chest piece. I know it's fucking BIG and in your face if my top is low, but I'm really used to it, you know? I had a "maybe this was a mistake" phase over it, believe it or not... Back when I was with Brandon, even. But fuck, it's a big beautiful work of art, you know? It's a part of me. How can I not love it? My leg tattoo is on the ugly side, but when I think of what it means to me? I can't think of something better to have there. If I ever make it to the "professional" world (and wear pants every day) I'm getting that whole leg done up. Sunflowers and astronauts. I think there are sections of skin I want to leave bare. Like, I have tattoos on my left leg, so I want it to be done up. And I have one on my right foot, so I want to pretty it up to my ankle is different pieces (but not full colored, no backgrounds for the foot, I think.) and I want to continue my chest piece onto my left shoulder, and incorporate it into my shouldblade and do a quarter sleeve on that side. But leave a lot open. Maybe for smaller pieces in the future, maybe to be bare forever. I don't know.

But I'm getting some high-necked nude, black, and grey shirts. Something that goes above my collar bone, can be tucked in to my pants, and have short sleeves that I can put nice shirts over. I want money. I want to indulge in my out-of-work subcultural lifestyle. I want more fucking tattoos. I'm not getting there at wendy's. I'm not going to get there at any of these jobs. I still think I'll wear a wig before I give up my hair though. Or find strategic ways to hide color. Maybe get the "fake bangs" or whatever. Speaking of my hair, I haven't been dying it or straightening it because I'm too poor. It;s feeling healthy, and looking longer. Front is almost chin length, and the back is the same length but in layers. Give it til the end of the year and I'll almost be shoulder length again, and long enough for extensions. If I can get my hair into a pony tail, I can dye the ends weird, and put it in a bun and clip a normal colored ponytail over it. :P

MY HAIR IS GETTING LONG. And fairly healthy due to lack of blowdrying and straightening. YES.

XoXo,
S
(a fairly long winded post about myself because I haven't had a good one of these in a long time.

No comments: