June 24, 2011

Aoi

I almost feel like I should be mad at myself. Money is fucking tight right now, and I'm on ebay. I BOUGHT THINGS. But damn, I need to treat myself sometimes :( And we're pretty sure michael got the job. As long as the budget allows him to work there (and they wouldn't be interviewing if they didn't think they could bring him on.) he has it. So our money troubles won't be killing us soon.

I got the Japanese version of Pokemon Blue. Pocket Monsters Aoi. I've wanted this since I was a fucking kid playing blue on my brothers gameboy pocket... Which I used to have, but somehow lost as soon as I got it. It was never seen again. :( I'm also bidding on one of those. A green one. my high bid is $5, though, and shipping is $10. I figured I won't win, but if I can get it it'll only be $15 and I'd wet myself with joy.

And Aoi? It was $17.99, free shipping, or best offer. I offered $10... they counter offered $15. I took it. I actually prefer bartering to bidding. I mean, I got it for $4 less than the buy price. It's also fully funtional, saves and plays or my money back. Good deal, right? :D

I feel like a little kid sometimes. But I like it, because unlike when I was a child, the things I want aren't unobtainable. And it makes me feel happier, even if it's only temporary.

XoXo,
S

No comments: