June 11, 2011

down

Just got an e-mail from pepsi saying the position got filled. Didn't even get an interview. It's the first job I've actually applied for since Wendy's. Kinda sucks. :(

Been all around depressed lately. Thinking about dying my hair black, but a girl I really don't like from work just did (except it looks terrible on her, and I already know I look good with it... but whatevs)

I'm physically exhausted, and I'm feeling sick and shitty from it. Just want to curl up and sleep even more even though I've already slept plenty today. But in my defense, I was up til 2AM at work, and then I couldn't sleep so I was awake even longer. Tonight is just a dining room close, luckily. Hopefully not with Frank. Denis, Kim and Joel are all cool to close with, but Frank is just an ass hole and I'll spend my whole night feeling shitty.

But I've been feeling shitty anyway. My friends aren't my friends, my new coworkers aren't my friends... My boyfriend wants to get married and have kids and I really just don't. I'm stuck at wendy's... but at least I'm being evaluated soon, so I'll hopefully get a raise soon. Doubtful. But maybe.

XoXo,
S

No comments: