March 30, 2011

ex bosses and ex boyfriends

1) my paycheck ended up in the wrong store again. I wanted to go shopping today because we got a bitchen coupon that will make $50 worth of stuff only $30. But of course, he didn't put my transfer papers through yet because he's lazy.

2) my old boss doesn't get grammar. Or even text lingo. I just got a message "Idk if it is there and there probably be noone to take"

3) my ex boyfriend is really starting to piss me off by replying to EVERY post my friend makes. They never hung out. They met very very few times. We stopped dating so the reasonable thing to do is to back the hell off of my friend. She may not -mind- but does she ever actually reply to you commenting? exactly. Also, I get that you play magic and D&D like my brother does, and that you two may get along, but back the fuck off of my brother too. Me and Carrie were friends before she dated my brother, which gives us a reason to be friends now. You only met my brother like 3 times.

4) Just in general. gtfo of my life.

XoXo,
S

No comments: