March 28, 2011

My Art and my Shoes (for sale)

I’ve noticed that the more I fall behind in my Algebra class the more I draw and the BETTER my drawings get. I think that in order to feel and actually be artistic, I need to be in an academic setting and doing poorly. Overburdened by school work with all of the procrastination options in the world at my finger tips.

I need to sell my Chucks that don’t fit so I can hop on ebay and get some that do. Size 9 in Women’s, 7 in Men’s. Have a red pair, green pair, blue pair, purple pair, and grey with pink tongue and stripe on the back that are all in near perfect shape because I rarely wore them and then my feet grew. Probably looking at $25/$30 a pair. If you want them shipped, and pay shipping I’ll do that. I have paypal, and that’s all I’ll accept unless I can get the money in person. Some were bought gently used on eBay, the rest bought brand new, and besides the red ones having some smudges that’ll probably come off they’re all clean.

XoXo,
S

No comments: