March 17, 2011

Green

I feel really artsy today. The Question? Do I feel artsy because I dress in a Shayla-relives-her-high-school-style-but-more adult-like fashion, or did I dress this way because I felt artsy when I woke up (mostly I felt like throwing up from a migraine, so who knows what my underlying feelings were.)

I just found out my boyfriend hates my Iron Fist flats with the sailor tattoo styled anchors, birds and flowers. Can’t make people like stuff if they just don’t, but you can’t wear tennis shoes with skinny jeans without looking like the special ed kids in high school that wore leggings like they were pants (funny how that’s the fashion now, huh? Imitating the special kids because we have nothing left to pull inspiration from.)

He also doesn’t like the dark grey skinny jeans, and I usually just don’t wear them because it’s not like I don’t have other grey pants, but I was really feeling them today. They just WORK with the black and grey striped cardigan and black and white striped socks in a way that faded blue jeans and faded grey flared pants just don’t. Plus they don’t drag along the ground when I wear flats, which is flipping annoying.

Happy St. Patties day. I’m wearing no green.

XoXo,
S

No comments: