March 24, 2011

TMI :P

It is, of course, that time of the month where I do a happy dance because I'm not pregnant regardless of whether or not I actually had sex.

I think I'm going to talk to the nurse lady at Planned Parenthood about getting onto birth control. I haven't until now because I didn't want artificial hormones messing with my natural period, and because in the last year my cramps have died down a LOT (I had bad cramps maybe twice since this time last year. Today, even though I'm still bloated and uncomfortable I still don't have bad cramps) BUT with school stress, I just want the reassurance of a regular period, or birth control that stops me from having one as often just because it's inconvenient to bleed for 4-6 days when I have class and a job.

I'm a little worried anyway, because I normally start in the morning, have cramps until anywhere from 12 to 3 and it's heavy the first day... but I started late in the day (like 5 or 6 pm) and it was really really light until I went to bed (not a pleasant thing to find out when you wake up.) and now seems to have lightened up again? I've been so stressed lately it doesn't necessarily surprise me but unusual isn't a good thing with something that's supposed to be a cycle, and that's a change to the only guaranteed consistency to my period since I started in like 6th grade.

Anyway, that's my TMI post for the month. enjoy/be disgusted.

XoXo,
S

No comments: