April 01, 2011

pains

My knees are killing me and my stomach is hurting, both in a way that only happens right before my period. And yet, I just finished that. I just want to feel healthy. I'd trade actually being healthy for feeling healthy. The only reason I can think of for my stomach feeling like this without it being pms related is if I ate or drank something this morning to upset it, but I haven't ate yet. My hunger pains feel different than this. My knees could be a result of us being really busy at work last night, but my shoes have only ever effected my back and knees when I had a pair that didn't fit me.

My paycheck sucked ass for some reason. Is that the check from my vacation? probably, considering at minimum wage with the hours I normally have I make about $126. So biweekly that'd be $250ish. At least I have something good to look forward to next time I'm paid. Not only the normal hours, but the extra 6 I worked this week! Hopefully a 6 hour a day, 4 days a week thing sticks.

XoXo,
S

No comments: