August 26, 2010

College

I'm really tired, but I want to get started on my French homework so I can be prepared for my next class. I like knowing answers when I'm called on. I also need to think of a topic for my community project in Intro to WS.

Anyway, college life...

I love being on campus. I love walking from one building to another and seeing loads of people chilling in the grass, on the benches, around the building. I love being around tons of people all the time (but not knowing any of them, so not having to deal with any shit.) I wish I were better at meeting people though. I've started talking more to the people I sit next to in class today. It's hard to ignore them though, the girl in WS is talkative (not in a bad way, I like people who are really extroverted since I have a very introverted personality) and the girl I sat next to in French today had the same Dresden Dolls shirt I have, a septum piercing and lots of tattoos. Yeah. I LOVE the people at college. So many mohawks, so many tattoos and so many piercings on so many differnet types of people.

I was invited to some techno thing tomorrow night. I'm afraid to go alone because I know now that I won't know anyone. At the same time, I don't want to miss out just because I'm afraid of being alone in a crowd of people. Just because I'm shy and have trouble meeting new people, I end up cheating myself out of fun times. I don't want to do that anymore, but I don't want to be in over my head either.

I'll figure it out. Who knows.

XoXo,
S

No comments: