August 11, 2010

Ongoings.

FAFSA e-mailed me, and said that my college will tell me about any grants or loans that I'm eligible for. I check the site and it's not updated yet. I hope gets done SOON. I need to know this stuff, so I know if I have to drop french (which will CRUSH my spirit.) Hopefully I at least get student loans. I NEED them.

And I'm about halfway done with my blog about Brittany's hair. I just need to get the drawings done and put it all together :)

Things are going good. I'm not sure why. Work still stresses me out like nothing else, and there are so many things that I need to get done... I don't know, I used to feel lonely all the time. I don't anymore. It won't last forever. But I'm glad.

I'm trying to get back into my health kick I had for a few months. This is my second pop-free day (okay, there was a little sierra mist in my drink from arby's, but it was mostly light lemonade and fruit punch.) When it stops being so hot I'll start exersizing again. I don't want to be tan, nor do I like sweating or dehydrating. I know I feel 100X's more confident about myself when I'm healthy, and it improves my mood. And I get less migraines. Much less.



I was thinking... I want to start a club at school. Or use people at school to start SOMETHING. Do more with my costume parties. I LOVE planning parties. I don't have money. I get a group of people who love dressing up as much as me, and we pool money together, have a big party somewhere and invite EVERYONE, and charge like $3 at the door. Make money, use it for more parties and for charities and stuff like that. Maybe do actual volunteer work. It could be fun. I'll need to make a bunch of weirdo friends then. :P

XoXo
S

No comments: