August 15, 2010

Getting things in order STILL

I startd cleaning my closet, and I need about 25 more hangers to get all the shirts and dresses hung up, and about 30 of the ones with clips for my skirts, and little storage bin to keep my tights from getting ruined. I wanted to finish it all tonight, but my car is at Shiferly's to get fixed tomorrow. No one is home to drive me anywhere. I hate that.

I almost bought a skateboard today :) I still want to learn. Maybe a pair of derby skates instead, idk.

I've been trying to slowly get back to the healthy eating thing I had going on earlier this year, right? Not doing TOO horribly. But I still feel like I could be doing more. I'd save a lot of money if I stopped eating so much fast food. Almost $100 a month, actually. Which would be enough to buy real groceries, which are healthier.

I'm going to try to get back into art. I was looking at my binder from senior year, it's filled with writing and GOOD drawings. I wanna do that again.

XoXo,
S

No comments: