August 20, 2010

preparing

Getting things ready for the GLITTER party tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. It's not exactly a big party, but it's bigger than girls night, and a preparation for my birthday party, so I know what I need to get done and when and what not to do.

I still need to talk to my neighbors about telling us to quiet down if we get too loud. I don't want anything bad to happen, and we're usually pretty mellow (but giggly) with these things. Only 3 people are gonna be there that I'm not used to being around when alcohol is involved, and, if worse comes to worse I'll just have to ask them to leave :(

I can't wait for my birthday. A bit over a month away.

4 months of school coming up. I'm so nervous and I know I'm going to be exhausted from not getting any breaks. wish me luck.

XoXo,
S

No comments: