August 14, 2010

moar stuff

Still haven't gotten around to finishing my blog on Brittany's hair. I procrastinate... And my laptop has been buggy and messed up, and I've been working on getting college things taken care of. I'll get there though. I will!

Got my finacial aid! Will only have to pay about $50 for classes this semester, plus books. Next semester, depending on if I take two 3 credit classes, or a 3 and a 4 credit class (like I am now) I'll have about $200 extra from my loans so I'll have money for books that won't be taken from my check. I'm so happy everything is coming together.

Me and Jacob are thinking of moving as soon as our lease is up. I'll probably work at his store until I get another job. living closer to school means I can drive myself. No wasting 12 hours of my day at IPFW! I do need to try to find a job in the area though, so that I gtfo of wendy's.

This is my last week of summer. :)

XoXo
s

No comments: