April 04, 2010

ups and downs

Lots of up and downs today. Retarded sister. Sweet family. bitchn' tunes (it's the first time I listened to AFP in a while, but it was mostly Gaga) and I got re-interested in the Anita Blake series. It's actually REALLY inspiring (makes me wanna write the vampire romance novel that I've been wanting to write since my freshman year of high school.) And tie in my weretiger story the way the Women of the Otherworld series introduces characters and then give them their own books.

Jacob says my guy friend has a crush on me. I'm not sure, but it cheers me up... but at the same time I'm getting mixed signals so it's not fun at the same time. I'm pretty sure brad is a lost cause, but I'm trying to be okay with that. I hate when people fuck with your head (even if it's not on purpose) and make it harder for you to let go.

But anyway. I've got reading to do.

XoXo
S

No comments: