April 27, 2010

I think, most of all, I'm just frustrated.

Why can't people see when someone is bad for them? Why do people think that making mistakes in the past means that you owe the future the person?

Really... it didn't have to be me. But anyone (ANYONE) that appreciates them is better than someone who plays games with them.

It doesn't matter if she secretly wants to be with him. What matters is whether or not she treats him well. She doesn't. Besides that, why would you want to be with someone who couldn't admit to wanting to be with you? What is ONE good reason to not admit to wanting to be with someone as fucking great as him? I can't think of a single one that doesn't imply that the fucking girl obviously doesn't want him as badly as she thinks.

It tears me up to see people I care about unable to realize how damaging their choices are. Getting over someone you care about THAT MUCH is never (EVER) easy. But it needs to be done. I never wanted to give up Brandon. I always thought that we'd be together, even when we broke up. Even though he treated me badly I still wanted to be with him. Then, one day, I realized how bad that was. I realized I could have so much more, and I WANTED more. Slowly, over months of working, I managed to break the hold he had over me and move on. I no longer have any desire to be with him because I know I can have better.

I just wish I could make him realize this... I want him to be happy, not toyed with.

XoXo
S

No comments: