April 11, 2010

this is why I don't try

I'm starting to see a trend here.

I start flirting with Brandon, and suddenly becki goes and fucks him. I ended up being the one he chose, but that still fucking hurts.

I start liking a guy, and guess who is right next to him when he shows up at Zestos when me and Jacob invited him? Yeah.

I'm not a second choice. I don't want a guy that goes for someone else JUST because they're more convenient (and not just referring to sex.) I really don't feel comfortable with a guy that is friends with a girl that is notorious for sleeping around with guys friends that are in relationships WHILE IN A RELATIONSHIP. And she's single now, so that doesn't help much.

I really don't like having to give up before I had a chance, but fuck I can't deal with all of this.

XoXo
S

No comments: