April 10, 2010

Day Off

I was planning on spending the whole day away from my computer with my phone shut off. Get some peace from all this "connectivity" that we supposedly have through these things. Do something productive instead of constantly checking if I have new messages or if someone has texted or called me.

Last night me and Brittany made a youtube video and went to bed as it was uploading since it was going to take an hour and a half and I was exhausted from staying up editing it together. But when I woke up and checked it, the movie was too long so I had to go back in and cut it and make it work as two separate videos. After that I had to upload both videos to me AND brittany's youtube which took even longer. But when I finally did I shut everything off.

I didn't know what to do at first, but then I decided I should do the biggest task (that I've been dreading the MOST) and clean my room for the first time since I've moved in. It looks so much better now. and everything is in my closet and ORGANIZED.

Rode my bike to Wendy's to get something to eat, read, took a long walk through the cemetery (instead of a bike ride) and it was AMAZING, then I watched a lot of L.A. Ink and read more. I turned my phone on every 2-3 hours just in case something happened but I didn't generally have any messages and I shut it right off. Only spent 8 hours off of the internet, but it was enough to help me with how restless I've been feeling.

Now if only I felt like doing dishes.

X0X0,
S

No comments: