April 12, 2010

COLLEGE

Turning in my App for IPFW tomorrow. A little late, but not TOO late to send it.

I'm probably gonna start with only 3 classes a semester and maybe do a summer course every year.

Starting off with French, Intro to Women's Studies and maybe a math or english class to get them over with. I'm going to try to take a new french class ever semester until I run out. :) Hell, that would qualify me for a minor in french. (I'm planning on religious studies atm, but that may change)

I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Afraid I won't do well, or that I haven't grown out of my inability to do homework... Worried I won't be able to afford it all. Excited cuz I'm going to motherfucking college.

Wish me luck. If IPFW doesn't accept me, I'll just kill myself. :)

XoXo
S

No comments: