October 08, 2012

Blogging

I'm trying to crochet a hat and it's the first time for me to use a written pattern with no visual help (besides a finished product) and also my first hat being made in the round. I'm not so sure it's turning out right, but oh well. There was no cutting ends so I should be able to unravel the whole thing when I'm done if I don't like it :)

ANYWAY, I just realized that my blog was automatically putting anonymous comments into my spam folder. Some of those comments weren't spam and the spam folder cleans itself out every month I believe. So I feel like a terrible blog owner. I'm actually getting comments here and there and didn't even know it. :C

It's also pretty exciting that I only have about 500-600 entries and 4500ish views.

I don't normally talk about blogging, but it's been my favorite and most long standing hobby since 2005, starting way back on Xanga where I vented my high school frustrations and gave overly detailed descriptions of my day to day living.

And here I am now.

XoXo,
S

No comments: