December 29, 2011

Sorting

You're changing, and I see that. I hope the best for you in your recovery because you deserve to finally be through all of this...

But I've gone through way too much for me to feel safe in your arms. I want to more than anything, but I know we really are just too different. I really am selfish, and so are you. Neither of us should have to change to make the other happy. There are very few people who I'm willing to put before myself, who's happiness means more to me than my own. We haven't been through enough good times to make up for the bad ones. I still feel like I just have to give and give and give because we want different things from one another. I want untouched freedom, you want an undying partnership. There's no way one of us can have what we want without hurting the other.

Hopefully sort this out soon so we can move on into a happier life.

XoXo,
S

No comments: