December 19, 2011

downshift

I need to stop reading Post Secrets. It just makes me really depressed. Or, it makes me realize all of the things I pretend to not realize, or brings up the negativity I was trying to forget.

There's so much negativity where I work. I don't think everyone realizes that the job hasn't actually changed in 5 years. I've been there the whole time, I know it hasn't. The only thing that has is them. I can't take all the hate. There are some great people there, and all anyone does is complain about how much they don't like everyone else. I've hated plenty of co-workers in my life. The best way to resolve it is to smile and be nice. If you're terrible to them you'll get a bad reaction and then everyone's night is ruined from having to deal with two people in a bad mood.

When life gets me down and I have to work, I just don't say anything. It's not the best way to deal with problems in life but it's the best way to deal with them in the work place. Focus on your job and you'll actually have a chance to exist without your problems. When my home life is in the trash, work is my happy place. My home life IS in the trash, so everyone needs to stop letting their lives ruin the only place I have to go to where I can be happy.

There's too much hate in the world.

No comments: