June 08, 2013

My face and My fucking boyfriend

So at work I regularly get comments about my age. I suspect that they're fishing for my exact age most of the time, to see if I can go to bars (and flirt and so on), or just trying to make me feel good.

I cut all my hair off and I've been wearing makeup because I've been feeling down lately about how I look. I looked in the mirror today and for the first time in a long time I felt pretty. I don't look as nice as I used to, but I felt okay about myself.

Then I went to pick up Rob at work, and I have his little 15 year old sister with me. First Rob told me that we were being checked out by some of the boys there. That was the little thing I needed to hear, confirmation that I'm not ugly as fuck like I've been feeling.

Then he continued to say that they thought I was his sister's mom. She's 15. So even if I had her when I was 13, that'd put me at 28. I'm fucking 23. I turn 24 this year.

Who the fuck tells someone that they look old? who hears someone say that their girlfriend looks about twice their age and, not only doesn't get upset over it, but TELLS THEIR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND.

How fucking long do we need to date before he starts acting like a fucking decent human being. When will he learn tack? I want to shave my fucking head and claw my god damn face off. Why the fuck do they let me out of the house?

I feel like eating a box of fucking cookies and then throwing up until I'm thin.

I was having such a good fucking day. I had toyed with the idea of plastic surgery when I got hired in full time, but decided that I loved my nose and that I didn't care if my eyelids were a little heavier and made me look a little older... but no. Fuck. I'm ugly.

XoXo,
S

No comments: