June 02, 2013

I don't think I. Could ever forgive a man for getting me pregnant. 

Tests say no. Still having a period (or bleeding) but its lighter. Still having pms beforehand. 

The thought literally makes me want to die. I've relapsed in self harm recently. I don't even know what to fucking do. I literally hope I have ovarian cancer instead. I may very well be the worst person in the entire world for saying that, but there's nothing I've ever wanted less than a baby. Or a pregnancy. 

I think I'm going to go in on Tuesday to have planned parenthood check. My sister said she had repeated negatives when she was testing for this kid. 

I will fucking break up with rob if I'm pregnant. I hate sex. I KNEW he was coming and not changing the fucking condom. Fucking knew it. He's a lying retarded piece of shit. I can never forgive someone for doing this to me. 

No comments: