March 06, 2013

"When I'm working at GM_________"

Did I ever say that GM called? I start next week, 6:30am. I'm supposed to be asleep right now because I need to fix my sleeping habits, but I'm fucking WRITING.

I'm at 15 pages, 5,500 words. If I'm not careful my short story will be come a novellette. I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world or anything, but I wanted it to be a short story :C And a 7,001 page novellette doesn't feel like as much of an accomplishment as a 6,999 word short story (based on this).

Anyway, I'll only be working 2 days a week at GM, but that alone will earn me more more money than I'm making now (well, I guess that depends on taxing) but I'm keeping my job at Wendy's and I'm still trying to donate plasma regularly. Hopefully the need extra workers soon and ask me to work more days a week. Fingers crossed, guys.

Anyway, I'm actually writing this because I'm still seeing things. I guess most people see stuff out of the corner of their eye all the time, but I didn't start seeing things until the last few months. And it's almost constantly, even when I'm completely alone in unmoving surroundings. It's driving me crazy. -_- my eyes need to stop.

I'm going to get back to writing my unpublishable novellette now, k bye.

XoXo,
S

No comments: