March 19, 2013

the stupid things we do...

I'm stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

From the moment I saw Brandon the other day, I've been in one of those moods. The reckless depression. I feel fucking restless. I spent a $100 on fucking books in 20 minutes. I want to spend all my money, and bitch everyone out, and purposefully read end people while I'm driving, and get into a fist fight... and I'm so fucking happy right now that I don't have a razor or the means to self harm like I did in high school. I got rid of all that shit. And I'm glad for that.

But at least I'd have found some resolve to this shit besides what I just did.

I'm a fucking idiot.

Please for the love of god don't reply to that message.

XoXo,
S




but really, the thought of you not replying hurts so fucking much. 

No comments: