April 13, 2012

600 posts

I don't want my 600th post to be about how pissed I am about my ER bill. So I'll write what I was going to write last night.

I had a dream... Involving My Little Pony, Harry Potter, trains, hospitals, and Chris Jericho. It was as awesome as it sounds.

There was a lot of talk about cutie marks at Hogwarts. And for some reason I was trying to avoid the professors at a quidditch match. I got there by train, as I was meeting up with my boyfriend Chris Jericho (who, oddly enough wasn't wearing his black and purple glittery wrestling speedo :C) but I had to duck out into the bathrooms to hide because I was in trouble or some shit, and the bathrooms I hid in were in the hospital. Then I left and ran into Jericho but he didn't want me to get caught so we decided to meet up when the quidditch/wrestling was over.

SO I wondered through the hospital until I found the train back and hopped on. My mom was on, and so was my little sister (who was pregnant again) and an old lady. The train was like a quad-decker bus or something, and we rode on the top. Instead of waiting for the train to stop people just jumped off into the streets. The old lady died when she jumped so I told my mom and sister not to do it, especially because my sister was pregnant. They both did anyway. Then I was finally back at the station where the match was happening and I could fly because I took a potion that gave me wings and since we were all ponified people everyone would think I was a pegasis instead of an earth pony so they wouldn't know it was me.

Sadly, Snape recognized me, and Jericho was trying to save me from being chased and then I woke up.

Yeah, I can't recall the last time I actually had a dream about dating a celebrity that i had a crush on. I don't even really have a crush on Jericho, he's just my favorite ass hole of the WWE.

Apparently there's a WICKED feud going on between Jericho and CM Punk over Punk being straight edge. Considering I hate Punk and his Jesus complex rubs me the wrong way, I'm fucking LOVING hearing about it. Everyone is calling Jericho a douche, but
1) Jericho has always been a douche
2) It's just a fucking ACT
3) CM Punk has a Jesus complex. It's why I also loved the feud he had with Mysterio. I love seeing guys I love beat the shit out of him.
4) IT'S AN ACT
5) the main complaint is that CM Punk shouldn't be hated for being straight edge because he's choosing the better lifestyle and he's better than everyone else who drinks and blah blah blah. The reason people hate straight edge people is for that attitude. You aren't better than someone else for not drinking. You could still be a shitty person with a shitty personality.
6) CM Punk has a huge Pepsi logo tattooed to his arm. WTF?

I search Chris Jericho on tumblr in hopes of finding sexy Gifs to save, and instead got a lot of people writing long ass posts stating the obvious. Chris Jericho (the wrestling character) is an douche.

No comments: