November 21, 2012

Me and My eBay problem

Have you ever bid for something on ebay and immediately gone "shit shit shit I didn't think that'd be the highest bid, please someone outbid me I don't want it that badly!"

Doing that right now. I don't want a Wacom Bamboo Connect, I want a Splash or a capture or a create. SHIT. I figured it'd be like all the other tablets where I bid $5 more than the current bid and it wouldn't be enough. Sure, $50 for that gently used tablet isn't much, but I want a different one damn it (and I'm also the highest bid on a Wacom Intuos3 Large for $150 which I'd much rather get, but it's not likely as there are 30 some bids and a few days left, whereas the Connect only has 11 hours. Fuck, I may actually win that shit. Fuck)

If I do get it, I'll still try for a better one for a similar price. I'll just sell it or trade it or something. -_- why am I so fucking dumb?

WHY.

XoXo,
S

No comments: