November 10, 2012

hookah and bills

It's REALLY weird that my hair dye blog that has less than 20 posts has like 900 views. Then I looked through my stats and found out that if you google "splat blue envy results" that blog is the FIRST non-video link. And two of my pictures are on the first 3 pages of the search results (one of which isn't even that color). Fuckin crazy. I have no followers, no comments and I barely post but i get all that? The only post on this blog with a lot of views has a picture of Leeloo Dallas on it.

Whatevs. I'm saving my money to buy a hookah. Legit. I want to play more WoW SO BADLY but I know that the $15 I'd pay for a month of wow is me being halfway to an okay hookah. I go a whole nice set-up on Amazon and it was only going to be $30 for a two hose hookah (all little crap included), 100 tips, box of 100 or so coals, and 2 50g boxes of shisha, but after shipping it was $30. Because fuck you, that's why.

I figured I could probably still buy the tips and coals from the internet since they were cheap as hell. And I found coals that were natural and less likely to cause headaches (which I've been prone to from hookah). They weren't too pricey either.

I'll probably check out the 2 or 3 smoke shops we have in town to see what their hookah and shisha prices look like. I don't want to spend more than $25 for the hookah because I'm a cheap ass. And I don't want more than 2 hoses. If anything I'd rather have one but then I can't invite tons of people over to smoke.

But I'm saving money. And I'm keeping my bills down as best I can. Trying not to stress over it.

XoXo,
S

No comments: