March 02, 2012

Bold Parts and other ramblings.

today is probably the last day in this apartment seeing how it's "eviction day"

Funny how you trust people, even people you've known for quite some time, and they screw you.

I'll be staying with my dad more than likely. Jon will probably find a couch at a friends to sleep on because he thinks it's weird to stay at my dad's because they haven't met. No one actually cares. My dad realizes that I'm an adult and would just be happy to see me at home for a while. But I can't exactly change his mind so I'll move on.

Next week is spring break. I didn't even realize this until monday and I have nothing planned so I'll hopefully crochet more. Get the last skein of my rainbow hippie blanket used up and move on to stripes of each color. That blanket will be the death of me. What was I thinking when I decided to DC a queen sized fucking blanket? I wasn't. That's the problem. I'll hopefully also find some side projects since I have quite a bit of yarn :3 I should finish my friends baby blanket. Maybe hit up walmart, hobby lobby and michael's and find some yarn to make me a granny square blanket. Maybe try the never ending striped granny square project (I think doing it in rainbow will make it work up much faster and it'll look bad ass having 6 or so colors.)

I need to be looking for a dresser or something that can be used as one. My room needs set up.

OH. this should go into it's own entry because it's actually COOL and INTERESTING, but I'll just bold it instead.
I finally went to open mic to watch Jon and his friend play. Lacey came, which meant a lot to me since all of my other friends bitched out. Weird how someone who I used to have a lot of bad blood with has become one of my better friends. But it was great. Watching my man and his friends improve outside the Bean; Jon on guitar, his friend playing an african drum of some sort, a guy who's name I can't recall playing the violin and Brittany on the fucking BANJO. She also whipped out a guitar and a harmonica. Yeah, she's kind of bad ass as far as musicians go.


It was magical though. All these cool people in this little coffee place listening to each other place, and next door was a hookah lounge where Lacey and I had our first smoke on a hookah. We were total noobs about it, but it was fun. I've always wanted one and not that I know how to use it, I may just buy one. Why not?


Jon, his drumming friend and the guy with the violin were the last to play, and he basically rocked my world as he always does when he plays. He's so perfect. How did I manage to finally find someone like him? 2 months now, and I'm still in a state of disbelief over how fucking awesome my boyfriend is. Eventually I'll chill out, but we match up so well. When I'm in the bad mood and accidentally snap at him, he handles me like a GOD. He can't always pull me out of a depressive state, but he definitely puts my feeling in perspective with the rest of my life. I may feel miserable inside, but I'm still lucky. I still have someone special and I'm in a much better place than I was 2 months ago. 


it also helped that while I was starting to pack up my stuff and prepare for the shit that's about to happen with this eviction (which was really pushing down on me, it's a heavy thing to try to shake off) I got an e-mail from miss M. It's not so much what she says, but the fact that she's still there.

According to this bag of cookie cereal (the off brand stuff) out of 120 calories per serving only 15 are from fat. Fucking crazy. Cookies with no fat? fuck yes. And it's for breakfast.


XoXo,
S

No comments: