March 27, 2012

:)

I've tried posting blogs a lot lately and they just never seem to make it up because they'll disappear or I'd start it and then not finish it before my internet connection was gone... or I'd forget it was open and shut my laptop down.

I have home internet now. It got a beautiful new tattoo a few days ago. I'll post pics later, since it's in the awkward healing phase of getting dried out/flaking. I'm keeping it moist, but it's impossible to sit around all day applying lotion to your arm. It just is.

I was thinking today, while I was showering since there isn't much else that I can do in the shower... I used to be really depressed. I still am sometimes. But back when I was younger I didn't know why I couldn't just enjoy how beautiful life was. I wished pretty desperately that something horrible would happen to me. Something that would give me a reason to feel like that all the time. Lately, in light of still not feeling so sparkly and joyous all the time, I'm pretty scared that something bad will happen because I'm afraid it'll be something that takes Jon away from me.

I haven't felt so attached to a significant other in a long time, and never to someone who treats me so well and makes me feel so damn happy.

I just thought I'd share how great I'm feeling right now. I've loved Jon for a while, but I have no doubt that I'm in love with him too.

XoXo,
S

No comments: