November 11, 2011

Wants/lifes

My last post was #555. Huh.

I want to vlog again.

And wear make-up.

And have cute clothes.

And feel like I exist in the rest of the world.



I've considered dropping from the Americorps Program (the one sponsored by at IPFW at least). Besides not having time, I'm getting no help. I was told more than once that they were going to help me with my placement, especially since I got a late start. No one has. I've finally started e-mailing organizations asking if they need a happy little volunteer, but by the time that's settled I'll need to be doing 20 hours a week to complete the program. I've been all over the place as it is, and I know that once I get things in order I can find a good living pattern that works, but right now I'm having so many issues it's not even funny. Wednesday, in the span of 30 hours I was only awake for 6. And they weren't consecutive hours either. I wasn't tired, but I was exhausted so I crashed every moment that I had 2 seconds to myself. I didn't even WANT to.

Winter-like weather is also killing me. It's 10x's harder to get out of bed in the morning when you're cold. I'm wearing my striped sweater, my school hoodie and my wool coat today. And a scarf. There was ice on my windshield this morning. If's fucking cold. I hate this state.

XoXo,
S

No comments: